1-Piece Paperboard Lid Forming Machine
Compact. Efficient. Versatile.
- The production process is powered by individual Bosch® servo motors for each station—providing added efficiency and flexibility during operations as opposed to a traditional mechanical motor.
- This is the same servo platform also used for the innovative PL 300 two-piece lid machine.
- The machine is built on a compact 9’x6’ machine base, with a single turret, saving valuable floorspace.
- Remote VPN connection for service and troubleshooting along with PMC’s industry-leading support ensure that your machine runs efficiently and receives the tooling and attention it needs.
Embossing and Finishing Options
- Embossing options can be added to give lids a unique and custom look based on the needs of your branding and promotional runs.
- Tooling can incorporate openings for both drinking and the placement of straws as a solution for fast food and to-go beverage cups.
- Optimizes to support printed material.
- PL 100 lids have the opportunity to replace plastic lids for a wide variety of packaging options.
- Product applications include cold drink beverages, dry goods, snack foods, and more!
- Snap-and-lock feature ensures a secure fit to cups and containers.
Built on servo platform
Nestable option available
Wide variety of packaging options
Remote VPN connection for service and troubleshooting
Access to in-depth training materials
Full lifecycle support with access to parts purchasing
Industry-leading 24/7 service and support
Up to 200 lids per minute
Size range: 1.77-4.56” (45-116mm) .31 -.47” (8-12mm) height