Do More With Less
Expand into new markets with an all-in-one machine
Packing productivity into a smaller space and allowing you to expand into the paper product market, the Inline 2001S Cup Forming and Edge Protection Machine is an all-in-one platform that combines a cup forming machine with an edge protection machine—delivering the next step in the PMC line of our entirely servo-driven, state-of-the-art machines.
An all-in-one machine delivering paperboard containers with barrier protection
Combining Two Machines into One
- Global developments and plastic bans across all industries are opening up new opportunities in paper-based packaging.
- Companies need paperboard containers and cups that are resistant to oxidation, transmission of moisture, and the absorption of oils in order to explore new markets of pre-packaged organic and inorganic products, such as dairy.
- A cost-effective solution that delivers more productivity in less space, the Inline 2001S allows you to create paperboard containers and cups with advanced barrier protection for enhanced shelf life (on flat rim cups) in a single platform. The flat rim tooling makes it ideal for membrane application.
The PMC Way
Setting the Standard
- PMC is the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of advanced forming machines for high-performance paperboard cups, containers, and custom packages.
- Our forward-thinking engineers and highly trained technicians leverage advanced software and state-of-the-art machining centers to produce machines that meet our exacting standards and the need for efficient, versatile, and sustainable products.