That’s how long it takes for a plastic straw to decompose.
Thankfully, the world is making a change. Biodegradable, eco-friendly, and sustainable, paper straws are starting to replace the billions of single-use plastic straws used around the world—and with the Paper Winding Machine, you can be a part of this change.
Polluting the Planet
The Problem with Single-Use Plastic
- Since the 1950s, the production of single-use plastic has increased exponentially, with the majority ending up in landfills.
- New bans on single-use plastics are going into effect across the world, including the European Union.
- There’s increasing global demand for high quality paper straws that are strong and don’t collapse in use.
The PMC Way
Setting the Standard
- PMC is the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of advanced forming machines for high-performance paperboard cups, containers and custom packages.
- Our forward-thinking engineers and highly trained technicians leverage advanced software and state-of-the-art machining centers to produce machines that meet our exacting standards and the need for sustainable products.